Call for abstracts for ISLES2017 by August 31, 2017::: 2017-07-17 13:21:17
Abstract Submission Deadline: August. 31, 2017,
International Symposium on Life-cycle Engineering and Sustainability of Infrastructure (ISLES2017)
We are honored to invite you to attend the International Symposium on Life-cycle Engineering and Sustainability of Infrastructure (ISLES2017) that be held on Nov 9-11, 2017 in Taipei, Taiwan.
This Symposium is organized on behalf of the International Association for Life-Cycle Civil Engineering (IALCCE) and National Taiwan University of Science & Technology (Taiwan Tech).
With this email we are sending you in attachment the CALL FOR PAPERS announcement of this important international event. You are invited to submit an ABSTRACT in some of the technological topics that will serve to support sustainability and resiliency. These will include the following:
- Probabilistic hazard analysis
- Reliability analysis methods
- Reliability of systems including structures, geotechnical systems, water systems, electrical systems, etc.
- Practical methods for uncertainty modeling and analysis
- Analysis of consequences of damage or failure from natural disasters
- Risk analysis
- Cost analysis, including effects of discount rates
- Risk management methods
- Applications of reliability to real engineering systems
- Illustrations of sustainability of engineering systems – specific system or network of systems, or a region
For further information about the symposium, please refer to the announcement and visit our official website at: http://www.isles2017.ntust.
If you would like to submit abstracts to ISLES2017, please make sure to submit them by the deadline of August 31, 2017 at: http://www.isles2017.ntust.
We look forward to welcoming you to Taipei in November 2017.
Attached File: ISLES2017_EDM-0707
Prof. Shi-Shuenn Chen (Chair)
Organizing Committee of ISLES2017
Director, Taiwan Building Technology Center
Former President, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology